- Jonathan Fielding, MD, MPH, MA, MBA, Director Public Health and Health Officer, Los Angeles County; Professor, Schools of Public Health and Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA.
- Shiriki Kumanyika, PhD, MPH, Associate Dean for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention, Professor of Epidemiology, Department of Biostatistics & Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Philadelphia, PA.
- W. Douglas Evans, PhD, Professor, Departments of Prevention and Community Health & Global Health; Director, Public Health Communication and Marketing, George Washington University; Washington, DC.
- Vincent Felitti, MD, Founding Chairman, Department of Preventive Medicine, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego; Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Diego; San Diego, CA.
- Lisa Iezzoni, MD, MSc, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Director, Mongan Institute for Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA.
- Abby King, PhD, Professor, Departments of Health Research & Policy and Medicine, Stanford Prevention Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine; Stanford, CA.
- Ronald Manderscheid, PhD, Executive Director, National Association of County Behavioral Health and Developmental Disability Directors; Adjunct Professor, Department of Mental Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University; Rockville, MD.
- David O. Meltzer, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Departments of Medicine and Economics, and School of Public Policy Studies, The University of Chicago; Chicago, IL.
- Eva Moya, LMSW, TB Division Director, United States-Mexico Border Health Association; ACSM Technical Consultant, Project Concern International; UTEP College of Health Sciences Interdisciplinary Health Sciences PhD Program Student; El Paso, TX.
- Patrick Remington, MD, MPH, Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health; Public Health Director, University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute; Madison, WI.
- David Siegel, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Great Lakes Health Plan; Southfield, MI.
- Adewale Troutman, MD, MPH, Professor, College of Public Health; Director, Public Health Practice and Public Health Leadership Institute, University of South Florida; Tampa, FL.